|WLOS/WMYA is seeking a Master Control Operator. The ideal candidate must be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. You must have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Broadcast operations include setting up, controlling, and monitoring television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience
- On-air switching, dubbing, and transferring programs
- Gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use
- Preparation and operation of equipment (before, during, and after live newscasts)
- Support the production of newscasts and other live or taped programming for television and multi-platform use
- Support the operation of the station by assisting Engineering, News, and other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Master Control Operator is preferred
Apply Online URL:
|Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!