• BA/BS in journalism, communications or related field of study
• Understanding of the tenets of ethical journalism
• 1-3 years of experience producing/line producing engaging, content-driven newscasts and digital content
• Strong social media skills, including an active presence on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Knowledge of ENPS, Edius, Axis Graphics preferred
• Organizational skills and the ability to work under constant time sensitive deadlines
• Ability to handle highly intensive live, breaking news situations and changing events
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Light work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.