|WLOS/WMYA has an exciting opportunity for a full-time News Production Assistant!
- Operate Chyron, Audio or Camera for our (Morning, Evening, Weekend) Newscast
- Prep for newscasts including but not limited to:
- Prepare all fonts to air during newscast
- Prepare all audio for newscast
- Studio and set preparation
- Maintaining studio
- Tape Editing for newscasts
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field preferred
- Training will be provided
General Hours: 4:00 AM – 10:30 PM Sat/Sun, 4:00 AM – 1:00 PM PM Mon/Tues/Wed
- Must be able to work on weekends
- Other hours as needed, on occasion
Apply Online URL:
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!