Lifestyle Multimedia Reporter
The Lowcountry's News Leader
WCSC is looking for a Multimedia Reporter to help launch our new lifestyle program highlighting food, shopping, activities, events, and things to do around the Lowcountry. The show will feature a combination of sponsored content and interviews, studio guests, and pre-produced stories showcasing the very best our community has to offer. The ideal candidate will be skilled at writing, shooting, editing, and producing creative and engaging stories that present non-traditional revenue opportunities.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Must be able to shoot, write, edit, report, produce and fulfill all other functions for on-air and digital/social media production.
• Work with marketing and sales teams to produce daily sponsored content segments.
• Serve as fill-in host/anchor and fill-in producer for lifestyle show.
• Highly motivated self-starter that can work with a team or independently to produce a variety of creative assets for our broadcast and digital assets both in-house and in the field.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Film/Video, Journalism, or another related field.
• Must provide a reel demonstrating on-air experience.
• Experience shooting and editing video (Edius or Premiere Pro) required. ENPS is a plus.
• Must be familiar with social media best practices (Facebook/Twitter/TikTok/Instagram)
• Drivers license and good driving record are required
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
WCSC-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
WCSC, 2126 Charlie Hall Blvd, Charleston, SC 29414
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.