Provided by Riley Pope & Laney, LLC – January 13, 2023
Attached is the January 13th edition of Under the Dome, along with new Senate and House bill introductions of interest which will be tracked this session. Please let us know of any specific bills you would like to receive updates on as they move through the legislative process.
Client Tracking Reports
Each bill listed in the attached Prefiled Legislation of Interest report has been allocated to custom individual client tracking reports. As new legislation is introduced each day during session, we will review and email any new bills of potential interest. Client tracking reports are updated daily, and we ask that you email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an updated client tracking report or if you would like to subscribe to a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly client tracking report update.
Click here to read the latest update of Under the Dome. Click here to see the Prediled Legislation of Interest. Click here to see the New Senate Bill Introductions and click here to see the new House Bill Introductions.
Important Dates and Resources:
- 125th Session of the South Carolina General Assembly – 1st Regular Session (2023)
- Will convene on Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- First year of a two-year session
- Legislation not enacted during the 2023 session will hold its place in the legislative process and carry over to the 2024 session
- The crossover deadline is Thursday, April 6th (last legislative day before April 10th) for legislation to pass from one chamber to the other; after this date, a 2/3 vote of the receiving chamber is required to consider a bill
- Statutory Sine Die date – Thursday, May 11, 2023
Video Archives (Session, Committees)