2018 SCBA STAR AWARDS
Call for Entries Now Open!
- The window for submissions is April 23 - May 25, 2018.
- Click here for entry information/criteria.
- The window opened 4/23/18. You can begin submitting your entries on Better BNC's website by clicking here!
- Each station or station group must designate one person to be the Contact Manager who is responsible for all submissions for the group
- Entry deadline: 5 p.m. Friday May 25th
New categories this year!
Best Public Affairs program
Best News Talk Show
Best Sports Special
- Check www.scba.net for STAR AWARD information
- Note: All radio stations receive one comp entry. Comp entries may not be used for Station of the Year or Uray Service Project of the Year entries
- Questions? Call SCBA at (803) 732-1186 or SCBA@scba.net
SAVE THE DATE FOR STAR AWARDS!
6 pm Saturday August 11, 2018
Columbia Conference Center
By FHH Law on May 01, 2018 01:50 pm
Do you know what FCC filing deadlines are in the coming months? We do. Time to mark up your calendars so you’re not late on these important deadlines. Call FHH if you have trouble meeting these deadlines or need assistance. May 15, 2018 – Elimination of the Requirement to File EEO Mid-Term Reports – Reply Comments...… Continue Reading
LOOKING FOR A JOB IN BROADCASTING??
HAVE A JOB OPENING AT YOUR STATION??
CHECK OUT THE JOB OPENINGS
AND RESUMES ON OUR WEBSITE!!
YOU CAN ALSO POST A JOB OR RESUME !!
YOUR NEXT JOB OR NEW EMPLOYEE
COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAY!
NOW AVAILABLE: 2018 Political
On the eve of the
2018 mid-term elections, broadcasters will soon have to navigate the FCC’s rules
on political broadcasting. To assist with this, Fletcher, Heald &
Kirkpatrick, Frank Monteroand Scott Johnson were
joined by the FCC’s Bobby
Baker and Gary Schonman to present, in collaboration with the Colorado Broadcasters
webinar on the FCC’s political broadcasting rules.
If you were unable to log in
to watch the webinar live or you if you want to watch it again, you can now view
it here on our Youtube