|Category:Media – Journalism – Newspaper
|Position/Title:Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)
|Details:WCIV has an exciting opportunity for a Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)!
|Requirements:WCIV is looking for a Multimedia Journalist (MMJ). Your responsibilities as a MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
- Sharp news judgment
- The ability to tell an NPPA style story
- Excellent technical skills
- The ability to work well independently
- Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of reporting experience is preferred
- Experience with live shots is required
- Experience with Live-U is a plus
- A Journalism degree is preferred
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
|Contact:Sinclair Broadcast Group
|Apply Online URL:https://edyy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2002/job/11176