The Sales Assistant/Project Coordinator works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic, special projects/initiatives, and accounting perspective. The Sales assistant is also responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel as needed.
- Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department
- Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices and procedures
- Enters order, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources
- Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems
- Prepares forms and reports
- Monitors inventory
- Maintains files and other business records
- Facilitates the workflow between Nexstar’s company projects and the station’s broadcast, digital and news department
- Manages the calendars and timelines for multiple projects, with a strong attention to detail
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Fluency in English
- Experience with creating PowerPoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum one year’s experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, and other office equipment
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.