Website Summit Media
MEDIA — Traffic Support Coordinator
SummitMedia, LLC, a multimedia company with broadcasting, digital, and event brands across multiple markets is looking for an experienced Traffic Support Coordinator. This role can be based in any of our markets.
The Traffic Support Coordinator acts as a liaison between different departments within our radio clusters. This position requires use of the station’s traffic system to accurately enter orders, traffic instructions, preempts, and audio stream, as well as assist the local and national sales teams with commercials as purchased by advertisers, and other on-air announcements as required by station management.
This role requires a great deal of support interaction including internal and external communication.
If you are a self-motivated and highly organized Traffic Support or Sales Assistant professional in broadcast who wants a fun, entertainment-focused work environment, we want to connect with you! You should be a passionate problem-solver who enjoys proactive communication. Individuals who excel at troubleshooting problems, managing schedules, and coordinating multiple activities at the same time are well suited for this position.
What You’ll Bring:
· Prior experience as a Traffic Assistant or Sales Assistant in broadcast, preferably radio
· High School degree required, some college preferred
· At least two years of general administrative experience is required, with an emphasis on using computer applications to store data, generate reports, and maintain a database
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Knowledge of Wide Orbit is required
· Proven track-record of being professional, analytical, detail-oriented, and organized
· Experience building positive internal team relationships and driving collaboration
What We Offer:
· Competitive compensation with internal career development
· A growing group of media brands with a great team environment
· Best training and resources in the business
· Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K, Vacation & Holiday time
Interested parties should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be confidential. Not a traditional job-seeker? That’s OK, we want to connect with you! This position can be based in any of our markets or can be remote.
About SummitMedia, LLC
SummitMedia, LLC is an integrated broadcasting, digital media, direct marketing and events company. We have markets and brands across the U.S. Join Our Team!
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, or se
To apply for this job please visit www.summitmediacorp.com.