WCSC-TV Motion Graphics Designer
The Lowcountry's News Leader
Live 5 WCSC, the #1 rated CBS Affiliate in Charleston, SC, is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, animating and executing graphics for news, broadcast promotion, digital, print and sales promotion. Candidates are required to have extensive experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Ability to shoot and edit video preferred. Knowledge of Viz and Element 3D is a plus.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Collaborate with marketing producers to create eye-catching promos.
• Produce compelling graphics to help promote investigative reports and special coverage.
• Work with the news team to produce specialized show graphics and enhance visual storytelling.
• Create graphics for digital, social print, and in-house projects.
• Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree in graphic design, video production or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• 2+ year’s experience using Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to; Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
• Excellent visualization and graphic design skills with a strong emphasis on brand, typography and layout.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple departments on project development.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Good driving record required.
• Link to demo reel of previous work required.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org