The Midlands most effective advertising team is growing in order to meet South Carolina’s demand for top-notch marketing services. We drive results and grow revenue for our clients using the most effective advertising medium in history and the latest digital technology. Connecting ready buyers with quality products and services, we deploy tactics, track real-time consumer behavior, and optimize strategies to influence purchase decisions. If you are driven, creative, analytical, and believe your income should never have a limit, apply here.
· Provide local and regional businesses with cutting edge marketing solutions to increase market share, drive revenue, build brands, and reduce wasted marketing dollars.
· Utilize research of consumer behavior to effectively connect quality businesses with ready buyers.
· Serve, educate, and strengthen the business community with leadership in an ever-evolving industry.
· Challenge yourself professionally and personally to grow, build confidence, gain independence, and generate personal income equivalent to the value you bring.
· 3-5 years sales experience.
· Proven track record of negotiating and developing business in broadcast sales and digital sales.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.